- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Administrator rights (program requires it automatically)
If you don't want to lose your recent settings DO NOT
override Data folder!
How to use vSRO?
1. Select vSRO version.
2. Fill all necessary fields (Username, Password, Character name, Server, vSRO private server name).
3. Have fun!
How to use Show/Hide/Kill option?
1. Select the name of your character in Connection GroupBox.
2. Click button Show, Hide or Kill.
If you want to show/hide/kill all phBot windows at once just click Show All/Hide All/Kill All.
It works only if the phBot window is NOT in the system tray.
You have to set: Disable minimizing to the system tray
- Added support for JC Planet login
*It needs to overwrite Data folder. But remember that it'll cause loss of recent settings!
- Added Ephesus server
- Statistics no longer supported
- Fixed problem with white symbols
- Changed design of Control Panel
- Fixed bug with crashing tool after undefine delay time in Control Panel
- Impoved some code responsible for executing characters (fixed freezing GUI)
- Fixed not saving server name in Party 7
- Fixed bug with crashing tool
- Fixed saving silkroad version
- Added auto start PHLogin SRO at Windows startup
- Added auto start all parties at PHLogin SRO startup
- Removed Get Stats button (you can get your character stats by clicking on character name in Connection section)
- Improved some code while starting all parties at once
- Added auto save prefered characters
- Added auto save delays
- Added phBot button in Control Panel
- Added ListBox with numbers of the characters in Connection section
- Fixed new server list
- Added new server list
- Removed some bugs connected with killing all processes
- Rewrote method to restart character after 5 minutes of disconnect status (DELETE the old file Recent.ini)
- Added auto load all parties while opening the tool
- Added auto save all parties every 5 minutes and on closing
- Improved auto restart characters with disconnect status for longer than 5 minutes
- Added auto kill and restart phBot process with recent settings if the status is disconnected for more than 5 minutes
- Removed some bugs in Party 7 and Party 8
- Finally added all parties (Party 1 - Party 8 are available)
- Removed some bugs in Party 5
- Added Party 5
- Changed Statistics --> Control Panel
- Added Start/Save/Load All (It's in Management GroupBox in Control Panel)
- Added logs viewer
- Added Show stats from phBot (Works only if phBot window is not in the system tray!)
- Tool is enable to minimize to system tray
- Added Kill/Kill All/Show All/Hide All phBot windows
- Added Show/Hide phBot window
- Added Party 4
- Removed some bugs while loading and saving party
- Tool is protected against bad input data
- Improved some code
- Finally fixed problem with vSRO
- Probably fixed problem with vSRO
- Added Statistics TabItem (you can see the connection status of characters)
- Fixed tracing a player
User can choose:
- Use return scroll once you login
- Disable the Silkroad map
- Disable minimizing to the system tray
- Disable the dark theme
- Start tracing a player on login
- Log Silkroad packets
- Skip all automatic updates
- Update the bot
- Minimize the bot
Added support for:
- SOCKS Proxy
- Added Party 3
- Added Party 2
- Silkroad and Silkroad-R are now available