ProjectHax

ProjectHax Silkroad Online Downloads

Old 04-30-2011

Default phBAM(Bot Account Manager)

Quote:
Hi All,
I just rebooted this project for the summer and let see where it takes us
This is a small tool that will allow you to launch your multiple accounts with ease and manage them.
simply add your accounts(Press Add) save them(Press Save) and click run.
A Thank You Would Be Much Appreciated

The tool minimizes itself to the tray bar when it's minimized or when it's run at startup.

Note:
the program must be placed inside phbot's folder(or use the location button(in the setting Tab) to select where phbot is)
and you'll need .net 3.5

I didnt realise it was so hard to use my manager so here it goes:
Code:
1)type your username & password
2)select server
3)type the character name
4)select login server
5)check the options you want
6)click add/edit
7)if you have more account repeat the same process start at (1) again, if you have no more accounts go to (8)
8)press save to save all the accounts
9)go to the setting tab
10)choose the options you want
11)if phBAM is not in the same folder as phBot the click locate phBot
12)press save to save the config
13)go back to the main tab(iSro)
14)click run and enjoy
After you run the bots(managing the bots)
All the things are self explainatory
Others:
Code:
1)single clicking on a running bot will show you the player statistics window(going to any other tab will hide the window)
2)hide unlisted bot, will hide bots not ran with the manager(hide all 1st as hide unlist may cause double entire)
3)refresh, will remove closed bots and will show you there status i.e(connected & disconnected)
Code:
Update:v6.0
-Re-did most of the GUI (Constant Size Throughout)
-Removed IRC function
-Added Secondary Password

Update:v5.8
-My Last Update, As Far As I Can Tell
-Added Disable Minimizing to tray as it causes problem with phBAM

Update:v5.7:
-Added a more proper SroR support, yet i dont have time to test it.

Update:v5.6a:
-fixed not saving, if u have just one account
-iSro are saved to iSro.bin, While SilkroadR as SilkroadR.bin
if you used 5.6 then rename iSro to SilkroadR
IF your using SilkroadR

Update:v5.6:
-added SilkroadR, just rename the app to phBAMR
-removed the 30 account limit.

Update:v5.5:
-Instantly detect bot crashes/closing down
(will give you a 1.5min delay before it opens it again,
if phBAM was shown/maximized during the crash or before the bot is restarted the restart  will be cancelled,
that is to make sure it wasnt you that closed the bot)(This Has To Be Enabled in the settings Tab)
-When a bot crashes or is closed, the Bot list will update to show Disconnected/Connected/Terminated Bots(Enabled and cant be disabled)

Update:v5.4b:
-Roll Back to fix one of the most failed updates of mine

Update:v5.4a:
-Fixed Restart Disconnected Bot bug again(Reported by xiao_mao_mimi)

Update:v5.4:
(Had to change alot of the code to support iSro & SroR at the same time... so it could be buggy but not necessary)
-Fixed Restart Disconnected Bot bug(Reported by xiao_mao_mimi)
-Added SroR Support(Note this wil not work until WeeMan Adds Cmdline support for SroR)

Update:v5.3d:
-Fixed some Checkboxes not loading correctly
-Disabled Offset Scanner(uses CPU while been useless)
-Added an option to arrange the Bot, BAM and Bot's Statistics Window in
an organised fashion(only for those with a screen resolution of width 1360
or greater, as the screen cant handle all 3 side by side if any smaller,
the option is off by default, enable in the settings tab)
to see the effect:
  • Run A Bot
  • Make it Visible
  • Choose it from the Bot List
  • The Windows Will Rearrange
Update:v5.3c: -Fixed Clear Reg Causing phBAM To Crash -Changed The Way i detect if the bot was killed or not -Fixed Killing a Specific Bot Causing a Crash Update:v5.3b: -Fixed Data Not Saving Error Update:v5.3a: -Fixed Crashing Every 5 Minutes -Added Exception handling for corrupt Sro Data Update:v5.3: -Fixed few bugs -Made a More Detailed Report incase of unhandled exceptions Update:v5.2a: -Excption is Saved Into A Sepeate Folder -Using A Custom Button To Hide The Bot(Change Is Not Visable, Its For Easy Handling,For Me) -Server List is Now Loaded From An External File (ServerList.txt) So That You Can Update It Yourself When A New Server Is Added -Added Confomation Box For Alot Of The Buttons -Moved The Logs in a Folder Called Logs inside BAMConfig Update:v5.2: -Completely Rewrote The Save & Load Method To Make it Much Easier For Me To Handle Which Means You Will Have To Add Your Bots Again(HopeFully Last Time Ever) -Fixed Mixing The Restart Timer & Checking Time -Removed RSro Tab -Fixed Using IRC Causing The iSro List be be Erased -Moved The Configuration Into a folder(BAMConfig) -More Detailed Log Tab -Log is Saved as Log.Date.txt in the BAMConfig Folder -Added Status Bar That tells You What's Happening Update:v5.1 -Changed The Save Method -Changed Loading Data Method to reduce exceptions(corrupt data msg) -Fixed The Manager Not Hiding At Startup -Changed Check Bot & Restart Bot Method(Now you can specify in minutes how often it's done) -Updated the way i retrieve bots statistics(Hopefully it wont need updating, and if it did it wont be as hard as before) Update:v5.0b -removed Few unused refeneces -Fixed few IRC problems -Added Load,List IRC Commands Update 5.0a: -Quick random proxy bug fix UPDATE v5.0 -Random Proxy Support -type the text filename.txt (proxyv5.txt) containing the proxies in "Proxy IP" (proxy format in plain text ProxyIP:ProxyPort), you must choose the correct proxy version within phBAM Update v4.9a: -removed a debug msgbox Update v4.9: -Fixed Clear Terminate/Kill All crash problem -Offsets are still outdated Update v4.8: -Fixed some Broken Handles(buttons weren't working) -Updated offsets Update v4.7: -some redesign --added more buttons moved things --Taxi Timer is all in one page now -Fixed Kill All Crash Problem Update v4.6: -More Control Over IRC Functions(shows HP/MP etc)(open/close/restart Bots) --in IRC Type Help to get the rest of the command -Bot Statistics Tab Update v4.5(With - IRC): -Same as Update v4.5(No - IRC)(Below) but with IRC Update v4.5(No - IRC): -Last Version with no IRC support -Works with phBot 10.6.6+ -No IRC -Fixed Startup -Timer now shows mm:ss -Many Other Fixes Update v4.5:(Removed for too many bugs) -Added IRC Remote Control(Tab) -Fixed Bot Restart Option -Switched back to .NET 3.5(My Experiment didnt work) -for IRC Command Type help in the chat -ill Explain how to use IRC Later -i think i forgot to activate respond to irc -log packet & run checkboxes are dummy for now Update v4.4: -Fixed 30mins refresh and bot restart -Fixed Bot Restart -Switched To .NET 4.0 Update v4.3: -Added A Taxi Timer -Fixed The Log Tab Size issue -Moved the Hide Button to Player Statistics Window Update v4.2: -Run A/C That are not running -Added A Hide Button Within phBot to HIDE it Update v4.1: -New Name phBAM(Bot Account Manager) -Added a timer to break the a loop if it wasnt broken before 2 mins -Added a button to run a single account -Fixed the Kill All & Refresh Button(For the final time hopefully) Update v4.0: -Small Redesign To The Launcher -Added an exception for loading accounts(if value not found it will still load) -Restart Bot & Check Bot status -Timer will start when using startup Or You can start it manually(Only works for accounts ran by the manager) -Added Bot Counter(How many bots are being managed) Update v3.9: -Updated to work with the new phbots cmdline -Added logging server option(leave or choose random for random) -Added ip binding option(leave blank to disable) Update v3.8: -The Refresh Button Should Work Fine -Added a Preview Method for hidden Bots(just select(single click on the)bot name and the Player Statistics Window will show up)(to hide it again you can click hide all or change Tabs) -Fixed The Maximizing Bug -Auto Click OK At Bot Startup -There was problem with kill bot, now it should be fine -for unlisted bot, if the bots are running as admin, to manage it through phBL, you must launch it as admin Update v3.7: -Fixed The Refresh Button,(Sometimes you'll have to clock it or then once but it wont case a crash, i hope it wont) -Added Right Click for the notification icon in the Tray -You can right click in the phBot list -There is something wrong with selecting Russian Servers -Refresh is still buggy, restrain from using it Update v3.5: -Fixed Startup Issue. -Added a delete Button to remove accounts. -Added a Right Click Menu, in Bot List. -Dont Use Refresh for Now Update v3.1: -Embedded the missing dll Update v3.0: -added rSro support -Redesigned the launcher,added tabs -fixed some bugs and kinks -Bot List refresh button(to check if the bot is still running) -If an exception is to occur it will be save in debug.log -If You used v2.0 or v2.1 there is no need to re-add all you accounts -Some other not very important things,buttons Update v2.1: -Should have fixed Bot Double entry into the list. -Should be more accurate at finding the bot(and not firefox) -This also fixes the immediate disappearing of the bot. Update v2.0: -More Options, More Control -The Launcher now will hide your bots within it,(Thanks to pushedx for helping me find the Player Statistics window) -Added "Add To Startup" Button -You Must Re-add All The Accounts again

Virus Scan Link

Attached Files
File Type: rar phBAM v6.0.rar (658.1 KB, 1430 views)

Last edited by Zer0; 06-17-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-30-2011

Send a message via MSN to Woodsey

Please scan the files in the .RAR.

Edit: He scanned the exe so looks okay.

As mentioned below, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Last edited by Woodsey; 08-18-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-30-2011

done,
Note To Everyone I will not Scan every update it's your own responsibility to do so if you dont trust me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsey View Post
Please scan the files in the .RAR file. That scan is not reliable.
Old 05-02-2011

Ehm, wasn't there same tool before forum reset named iBam?

Edit: I found it...Sorry for stupid question^^
Old 05-02-2011

good tool
Old 05-06-2011

please include a ftp upload function.

When i am botting CL i must'nt look every hour into my server and go only to my website to view the stats of the clients etc.. in a .txt file.

This function will be very usefull.
Old 05-07-2011

This is one of the IRC Remote Control functions,
if you use the command report it will give you the status of all the bots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSun View Post
please include a ftp upload function.

When i am botting CL i must'nt look every hour into my server and go only to my website to view the stats of the clients etc.. in a .txt file.

This function will be very usefull.
UPDATE v4.8
Old 06-27-2011

EXAMS are over and im back with a quick update
Old 06-27-2011

Send a message via MSN to gm55

Welcome back, gratz
Old 07-04-2011

Gratz man ... Welcome back ... Hope U did well .... There is msg window .. it shows me the command line ..... Its stopping the auto restarting bots ... any clue How do i disable it ???
Thank you